Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bad Ideas Involving You and Me

Kiss me once, yeah kiss me twice, oh kiss me enough, we’ll forget the lies…I spin a line bout the light in your eyes (words courtesy of this bottle of vice) and when your lips rest on your glass, ignoring tact, forsaking class, they’d scream out louder than the bass if they could, “who needs a soul when you look this good?”

Are you coming tonight? Come on, douse the lights, roll the dice-make nice and it might suffice…cold basement replacement for honesty (trite, overrated). Dedication isn’t more than a sight to see in this museum of rites we believed to be worth a damn but oh how you’re selling me on this sweet felony oh now you’re telling me forget fidelity…

Please don’t stop…I’ve got all week to feel regret. For now, I’d rather feel your heat. Dance out the fear; just move your hips, I’ll whisper bad ideas involving you and me.

No comments: