Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Whoops Goddamn Blues

It's raining pretty hard outside, the water's seeping through; i should've paid the 10 bucks for the nicer pair of shoes. It's getting fucking cold outside, I don't got much to do but sit here at this piece of shit and write a minor blues.I held her hair back and she thought that it was love. i tried to shoot the shit but whoops goddamn, i shot the dove. I've tried these metaphors before, and once more is enough...it's hard to win it every time when every time's a bluff.Missy told me, missy told me, missy told me thrice, don't drink too much, but if you do for god's sake keep the ice...well, its getting fucking cold outside, and the frozen drops of dew are to say the least inviting, since they have no other use; i'm in no mood for beauty, striking or sublime. I got no money in the bank, and i ain't got the time. So light me up a cigarette, steal away my lungs. I'm at the last verse anyway, the chord progression's done.

No comments: